Our engagements help build campus ecologies that promote interfaith cooperation, equip campus leaders to set a vision for interfaith efforts, and inspire students to take action.
We partner with campuses through engagement opportunities that include training, development, research, and consultation in a variety of areas:
- Strategic visioning and asset mapping;
- Aligning interfaith cooperation with campus mission and values;
- Assessment of campus climate, student attitudes, and behaviors;
- Student, staff, and faculty capacity building; and
- Supporting the President’s Interfaith and Community Service Campus Challenge and the Better Together campaign.
Eboo Patel regularly visits campus communities for keynotes and special events. Contact us to learn more about bringing Eboo to your campus.
One- to two-day engagement of focused capacity building and development for a particular audience.
Six- to nine-month partnership focused on campus climate research and strategic visioning.
Multi-year partnership dedicated to holistic campus transformation in three phases: Assessment and Planning; Program Implementation; and Evaluation and Sustainability.