Interfaith Leadership Institutes (ILIs) equip undergraduate students, staff, and faculty with the skills to engage diverse religious and non-religious identities to build the interfaith movement on their campuses.
At the ILI:
- Students train to be interfaith leaders who build relationships across identities, tell powerful stories to bridge divides, and mobilize their campuses through interfaith projects.
- Staff and faculty network with other higher education professionals, share best practices, and partner with their students to transform their campuses
- All participants learn how the Better Together campaign and the President’s Interfaith and Community Service Campus Challenge can be catalysts for campus change.
Upcoming ILIs - The standard fee to attend an ILI is $299 (lodging and travel not included). Make sure to check the registration pages for discount and scholarship information.
- Chicago ILI: June 21-23, 2013
Final Registration Deadline: June 6, 2013
- NYC ILI: August 11-13, 2013
Early Bird Deadline ($50 off): June 6, 2013
Final Registration Deadline: July 30, 2013
- Atlanta ILI: January 31, 2014 - February 2, 2014
Los Angeles ILI: February 15-17, 2014
*Official Registration Launch on August, 15, 2013
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Watch the latest news on the Better Together campaign from your regional contacts.
Like Better Together on Facebook and join your regional group for live campaign support.
Faculty and staff have the chance to make a sustainable impact on campus. Browse and download our featured tools.