Interfaith Leadership Institutes (ILIs) equip undergraduate students, staff, and faculty with the skills to engage diverse religious and non-religious identities to build the interfaith movement on their campuses.
- Students train to be interfaith leaders who build relationships across identities, tell powerful stories to bridge divides, and learn about ways to mobilize their campuses.
- Staff and faculty network with other higher education professionals, share best practices about how to be an ally to student leaders, and partner with their students to create change on their campuses.
- All participants get a chance to build relationships, network, and share best practices with other people from across the country who are passionate about interfaith work. Additionally, everyone will have the opportunity to access key resources and strategies for mobilizing their campuses for interfaith cooperation, such as the Better Together campaign, a student-led campaign for interfaith action.
Want more details? Learn about what happens at the ILI with answers to our most frequently asked questions.
Upcoming ILIs - The standard fee to attend an ILI is $299 (lodging and travel not included). Make sure to check the registration pages for discount and scholarship information.
- Chicago ILI: August 7–9, 2015
- Atlanta ILI: January 22-24, 2016
Registration Opens: September 15th, 2015
Early Bird Deadline: December 8th, 2015 at midnight CST
Final Deadline: January 6th, 2016 at midnight CST