Join our Team
As a growing organization, we frequently look for outstanding candidates to join our team of interfaith leaders. Before applying, please take a moment to learn more about our work, our mission, and what it's like to work at IFYC by clicking here.
We're currently hiring for these positions:
We appreciate your time and consideration in seeking employment with us, and we review all submissions received within the application deadline. However, due to the large number of applications we receive, only those applicants whom we contact to request an interview will receive an acknowledgement of their applications.
IFYC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of religion, race, ethnicity, natural origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, marital status, or any other status protected by applicable law. Reasonable accommodation will be provided as needed to enable qualified applicants with a disability to participate in pre-employment procedures.
We are nothing without our people. IFYC strives to be a generous and supportive employer. We offer the following benefits for full time positions:
- Compensation: We offer competitive base salaries and tiered annual merit-based increases.
- Health Care Benefits: IFYC pays 100% of the cost to add staff to our medical, dental and vision plans. Staff who wish to add their dependents to the plans contribute only to the cost of their dependents.
- Protection for You and Your Family: IFYC pays 100% of the cost of a $50,000 life insurance plan along with 100% of the cost for short-term and long-term disability plans.
Work/Life Balance: We have work ethics that align with the significance of our goals - but we aren’t workaholics. We do what it takes to get the job done, while respecting the need for work/life balance overall for ourselves and each other. IFYC has a flexible schedule and flexible location policy along with a generous time off policy.
- 15 days paid time off, which increase along with your tenure with the organization
- 5 days of floating holidays to use on days that are important to you
- 8.5 days fixed holidays when the office closes
- 10 days of sick leave to use for your own illness or injury or that of your family members
- 4 hours per month of creativity leave, service leave or religious literacy leave. Time to get inspired, volunteer or learn more about other religions.
- 4 weeks paid leave for birth and adoption and for moms and dads
- Save for Retirement: IFYC contributes to your retirement account even if you don’t contribute! If you do, IFYC will match a percentage of your contribution.
- Continuous Learning: IFYC sets aside $400 per person per fiscal year for you to use towards your own professional development. IFYC also hosts an optional Career Development Day for IFYC staff to explore topics on their own career development at IFYC and beyond.
At IFYC our organizational values are really important to us. You’ll see them reflected throughout our office space and hear them referenced in your daily conversations. To learn more, check out our values here.