IFYC's Regional Interfaith Leadership Gatherings empower interfaith leaders at the local level. Campuses across the country work with IFYC to bring interfaith leadership skills to the issues that are most pressing for their campus and community. Through this collaboration, regional gatherings serve as a place to launch core groups of young leaders to tackle these issues and inspire ongoing interfaith initiatives on multiple campuses.
All campuses are invited to propose ways they will develop gatherings with the focus of creating or enhancing dialogue across diverse communities and empower students and educators to build their interfaith leadership skill set.
Currently, the application window for 2018-2019 is closed. However, we have a number of regional gatherings taking place throughout the country. Click here to find out if there is one in your area. Applications for the 2019-2020 academic year will go live in late spring. Please check in with Brian Anderson, firstname.lastname@example.org, if you have any questions.
Past Regional Gatherings
2017-2018 Grant Cycle
- Grand Valley State University: Made in Michigan Interfaith Leadership
- Missouri State University: The Interfaith Story on Your Campus: What's Next?
- Bryn Mawr College: Can We Just Talk About This?
- Baylor University: Religare: Stories of Hope and Inter(active)-Faith
- Saint Mary's College: Building Interreligious Student Community
- Washington State University: Engaging Across Faiths in a Health Care Setting
- Simpson College/Drake University: Iow Interfaith Exchange, Emgering Interfaith Leaders
- University of St. Thomas: Storytelling for a Vibrant Democracy, Engaging the Diverse, Devout and Nones
- Elon University: Ripple 2018: Healing the World: Interfaith and Social Justice
- Hendrix College: Interfaith Community & The Future of American Democracy
- Drew University: Welcoming Our Neighbors
- Utah Valley University: Developing Interfaith Leadership in the Intermountain West
2016-2017 Grant Cycle
- Missouri State University: Inspired to Serve
- Davis and Elkins College: Peacemaking in Appalachia
- Colleges of the Fenway: Communities of Faith
- Texas Christian University: Southwest Interfaith Round-Up
- Elon University: Ripple 2017: Mindfully Plural
- Utah State University: Developing Capacity for Student Interfaith leadership in the Intermountain West
2015-2016 Grant Cycle
- Loras College
- Muhlenberg College and the Lehigh Valley Association of Independent Colleges: River Crossings
- University of Dayton and Wittenberg College
- University of Illinois's Interfaith Cooperation Conference