To help you navigate this resource, below we have included a title and brief description of each section within this resource.
- The Pluralism and Worldview Engagement Rubric: This section discusses the history of the Pluralism Rubric and gives an overview of how it is currently constructed.
- Using the Pluralism Rubric at the University of Southern California—A Case Study in Interfaith Assessment: The majority of this resource focuses on scholar practitioner, Sable Manson, and her use of the Pluralism Rubric.
- Measuring Interfaith Cooperation: Explores the scales used to measure interfaith.
- Developing Meaningful Assessment Measures & Connecting with Faculty: Discusses how Sable connected with faculty in a business course.
- Bridging the Curricular to the Experiential: Explains how Sable worked to create a seamless learning experience that bridged the curricular and co-curricular.
- Applying the Rubric: Shares how the rubric was used in the course and program.
- Adapting & Aligning the Rubric for Assessment: chronicles how the rubric was adjusted to fit programmatic and curricular needs.
- Case Study Insights: Important insights gleaned from the case study.
- Appendix: Includes two examples of adapted criterion from the Pluralism Rubric.
Sign in to access the full resource